Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Soak it up.

I am currently sitting out, doing my new favorite thing (besides shopping and eating ice cream), which is being outside enjoying the breeze, listening to the horns honking, and soaking up the wonderful sun.  I love being up this high on the balcony, so that i can watch all the people buzzing around under me.  I've started playing a game with myself, imagining where they are going, what they are going to do, who are they meeting.  It is a very entertaining past time!

 I finally got to go to the beach! I was so excited! I really think that I belong in a place this close to the sea.  There were huge stones that we layed out on instead of that obnoxious sand that gets everywhere :] I even got in the water at one point...which was incredibly cold...but it was so worth it.  Im trying to think of words that could describe it properly for you.  Bright. Salty.  Breezy.  Breathtaking (refering to the veiw and the cold water).

Yesterday started the speaking to me only in Italian (at least at the house)! EEk! I think that this is clearly the only way I will learn the language though! And I think it won't be as scary as I was thinking that it would be! I mean all of these people are speaking to me in English to me I should at least try to speak the language of the country I am staying in.  So I will keep you updated on how that is going! Haha! 

I hope all of you are having great weeks!!

ciao, Lindz

1 comment:

  1. lindsay you sound as though you are having the time of your life! i am so happy for you! you truly are blessed being in what i think is the most beautiful place on earth (and i haven't even been there!!) ah lucky lady you are! i love you and miss you, and all of your pictures are fabulous! i enjoy them thoroughly! thank you for posting them! have a wonderful day ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete