Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Day Before

Holler! i wanted to just say that i am going to try my hardest to keep this blog up! i really cant wait to share all of my "fantastic" journeys with everyone (even if that is just my dad!) I am sitting in my room right now looking at my suitcase, and i still don't feel like this is actually happening. I am guessing that maybe it will feel real when i actually get to the airport in the morning...or maybe when i get to Naples on monday? In any case i will keep you posted on how awesome and fantastic this trip is going to be! :]

Lindz

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to let you know me & the fam (look at my picture if it lets you) support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous trip. If you are too tired to write at the end of the day, you can always share with a worth-a-thousand-words type post. Sometimes a picture or two says it all. :)

    ReplyDelete